Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cox Farms

Last weekend was preview weekend for Cox Farms. We had gone to Cox Farms last year and it was so hot that we only did about half of the activities they had. This year the weather was nice and fall-like (we even started the day in sweatshirts!) so we planned on being there for a while. About 4 hours after we pulled in, we left. Needless to say we all had a great time and this year I think we were able to do everything!


Cox Farms is known for all of the slides they have for their Fall Festival. In the beginning, we all went down the slides (which means I couldn't really get many pictures.) Kylee wasn't quite ready to venture off on her own yet. I knew once we got her down the first big one by herself she would be excited to do some more. Right after we had lunch and started to hit the slides again I was somehow able to convince her to go alone. (I told her she could push me down the slide really fast and then I would wait and catch her at the bottom and it worked!) And of course No Fear Ryland had no problems going by himself either. Both kids had a great time on the slides (and Pete and I were pretty amused by them too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment