Monday, August 22, 2011

Randoms from July

As I was organizing pictures I realized that I had a few that didn't really "fit" anywhere. But I still thought they were worth sharing. : )

Kylee and Ryland were enjoying their snack and an episode of Go Diego Go on their new couch. : )
Ryland LOVES his pasta! And these pictures show why we only have pasta for supper on bath nights. Ha!
Lately, Kylee has really enjoyed helping me in the kitchen. She has been helping get supper ready a lot ... and she is pretty good at it too. Here she is helping me make mini-sheperd's pies. (Don't worry, we don't usually cook without pants ... not sure why she was here.)

One of Ryland's new obsessions is playing on the iPad. It is actually pretty crazy to watch him and see how he is able to navigate his way with very little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment