Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Doctor Is In

We got Kylee a doctor's set for Halloween and she LOVES it. She has been giving checkups to anyone and everyone she can. Since then, I have been looking for a dress up set with a doctor's coat. I couldn't find one that had just the coat so I went ahead and got one that included all of the tools (I figured a doctor can't have too many of the same tools right?) and we gave it to her for Valentine's Day. The best new thing in this set though is a clipboard with a patient chart notepad and a prescription pad. Needless to say, Dr. Kylee has been conducting check ups and filling out patient carts ever since she opened her present.

Here she is ready for another day at the office. : )




First patient ... her elephant!


All important paperwork is filled out and Dr. Kylee is ready for her next patient. : )

2 comments:

  1. HA...so cute! Is this a crystal ball into her future? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I make an appointment? She will probably be more thorough then my dr!!

    ReplyDelete