Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some Good Ole Videos

My goal was to update the blog in chronological order but it seems like there are A LOT of pictures from the end of the summer that I'm still trying to organize. So, hopefully those will be sorted and posted soon.

A little update on the Cookson house though. Ryland started crawling about a month and a half ago . . . yep he is mobile! I didn't consider it crawling at first since he doesn't get his stomach up when he moves his arms and legs but he is definitely moving. It is just more of a "commando crawl." I have been trying to catch him on video for a while but it seems like when the camera is out he is just not into "performing." This was the best I could get of him crawling today (with the help of Kylee trying to entice him by showing him a bat to play with.) : )

While we were downstairs playing today, Kylee decided to pull out her dress up box. That is all I need to say . . . the video tells the rest of the story! I don't know where she comes up with half the things she says and does but Kylee definitely makes has a sense of humor. Enjoy! (Sorry, about the need for you to turn your head . . . I don't know how to change the video's orientation and it is too late for me to try and figure it out right now.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...Jack and I loved watching both the the Cookson stars! I can't believe how fast he is moving and Kylee is for sure going to have a job in the fashion industry (Jack said she looked like Little Red Riding Hood).

    ReplyDelete