Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun with Aunt Laura

Kylee had a fun little "first" with Aunt Laura this past week. She was very intrigued by Aunt Laura's pink toes and to our surprise said yes when Laura asked if she wanted her toes painted too. She picked purple and the painting began.




Kylee kept a very close eye on what Aunt Laura was doing the whole time.


All Done! (and Kylee loved looking at her new purple toes . . . and showing them to others).

Of course, we (mainly I) have decided that this would be a nice little "Aunt Laura and Kylee activity." Since I would like the two of them to have this special time and memory together I am going to make the sacrifice to not paint Kylee's nails . . . only with Aunt Laura. : ) (As you probably know I am not much of a "girly girl" and painted nails are not really my thing -- but it sounds better to say that I'm making the sacrifce for Kylee.) : )


After the nail painting extravaganza . . . Aunt Laura and Kylee had a little dance party in the living room. : )




3 comments:

  1. Oh Aunt Laura...such a fun Aunt! You are so sweet to sacrifice your mother/daughter time! I cannot believe how selfless you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy for understanding my sacrifice and willingness to do anything for my children. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOO that Aunt Laura!!!!
    Ha Love it, prep her for next time, I'm stocked up with all colors of the rainbow. Perhaps, Different color for each toe?

    -Laura<3

    ReplyDelete